Literally, many elder people have arthritis, but today it’s not just a problem of the old. Some forms of arthritis affect kids still in diapers, while thousands of people are suffering in the prime of their lives. The general denominator for this condition is joint and musculoskeletal pain, which are grouped together as ‘arthritis.’ Often that pain is a result of swelling of the joint lining. Arthritis is the most common cause of inability in the USA.
Types of Arthritis:
Rheumatoid Arthritis is an inflammatory disease involving the synovial membranes and the particular structures.
The main symptoms of Osteoarthritis are:
• Progressive pain
• Joint enlargement
• -lived stiffness in morning
• Difficulty moving
• A grating or crackling sound or sensation in your joints
The main symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis are:
• Joint swells with redness and tenderness
• Symmetrical joint involvement is common
• Migrate from joint to joint
• Inflammation around the joints and in other areas
Arthritis is cleanly defined as swelling in the joints. There are different types of arthritis, but the two most common types are rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Joint stiffness and joint pain are the two most common symptoms of arthritis. Those with arthritis may experience more than one inflamed joint. Main Causes are:
• Main Cause of this disease is Inflammation of synovial membrane tissue. This tissue lining the joints in human body and when this tissue becomes swollen, it results to severe pain and stiffness in that body part.
• Being inflexible, unwilling to change, fear, anxiety, depression, deep shock all these are Arthritis Psychological Causes.
• Poor digestion, Hyperacidity, Enzyme deficiency, Poor Skin, Kidney, Gallbladder and Liver activity, spinal imbalance causing reflex conditions as above leading t accumulated toxins which cause an inflammation reaction.
• Excessive use of Meat, soda drinks, coffee, salt, excess refined carbohydrates, sweets, raw vegetable deficiency all these cause arthritis.
• Fatigue can enhance the feeling of pain and more fatigue increase in arthritis pain.
• Raw Vegetable and Juice fasting is the fastest method of attaining result. Fasting period depends upon the patients and conditions and may range from 7-21 days.
• Take Raw Non Citrus Vegetarian diet and avoid coffee, tea, alcohol, sweets etc.
• And one of the best treatment for this is Physical therapy and Hydrotherapy like Hot and cold showers to stimulate general circulation and act as general tonic, Hot compress, Cabinet Bath, Sauna bath, Paraffin bath etc.
• Daily Massage with olive and peanut oil.
• Or sometimes Joint replacement surgery may be required in eroding forms of arthritis.
Best treatment for arthritis is Physical exercise. Low impact aerobic exercise is best. Talk to your medical professional regarding which types of exercises are ideal for you. And people who are suffering from Arthritis due to Physiological cause they must laugh, shed their stress, loose weight, and have more intimacy with outer world. And do regular exercise.